TEAM 1- PAKISTAN
TEAM 2- HONG KONG
MATCH- 2ND MATCH
SERIES – ASIA CUP 2018
VENUE- DUBAI INTERNATIONAL CRICKET STADIUM , DUBAI
- Pakistan kick-start their Asia Cup 2018 campaign against the winners of Asia Cup Qualifiers, Hong Kong on Sunday.
- Pakistan is the one of the strongest team in the not only in Asia cup but also in International stage. Whereas Hong Kong is new in this tournament .
- Pakistan bowling line up is one of the most dangerous bowling line up in present time inn International level , they have Hasaan Ali , Mohammad Amir, Imad Wasim who is the biggest name in bowling sector.
- Hong Kong cricket have deservedly won the Asia Cup Qualifiers and would be confident ahead of the big challenges from Pakistan.
- Hong Kong’s Nadeem Ahmed also had an excellent run in Asia Cup Qualifier where he picked 14 scalps in six outings.
There is no dearth of runs on this surface in the past and might be another high scoring game. There could be some purchase for the slow bowlers. Hasan Ali can take advantages of this pitch & dangerous for the Hong Kong.
Pakistan, one of the contenders to win this competition, will look to grab the opportunity to get acquainted with the conditions ahead of the clash against arch-rivals India. Sarfraz-led Pakistan come into this tournament after 5-0 ODI series drubbing of Zimbabwe and would want to produce similar performances here. Fakhar Zaman and Imam-ul-Haq basis performance in Zimbabwe ODI series in July, where the two batsmen piled 515 and 395 runs respectively. The other options are Anshuman Rath, Babar Hayat and Babar Azam. Fakhar Zaman recently scored double century against Zimbabwe & currently he is the most dangerous form in current time.In Bowling Pakistan have Mohammad Amir , Hasaan Ali, & Zunaid Khan , who are one of the best bowlers in current Time.
Hong Kong cricket have deservedly won the Asia Cup Qualifiers and would be confident ahead of the big challenges from Pakistan and India. However, they must play out of their skins to put a fight against the two Asian cricketing giants. Hong Kong’s Nadeem Ahmed also had an excellent run in Asia Cup Qualifier where he picked 14 scalps in six outings.
PREDICTING PLAYING XI-
1-Sarfaraz Khan © (wk)
1-Anshuman Rath ©
2-Scott McKechnie (wk)
5- Nizakat Khan /Christopher Carter
Fakhar Zamaan , Iman-Ul-Haq, Babar Hayat, Asif Ali, A. Rath
Hasan Ali , Mohammad Amir, Nedeem Ahmed
Shoaib Malik , E Khan
Pakistan is the one of the strongest team in the cricket world they have good players & experience also , in batting they have Fakhar Zaman , Babar Azam , Shoaib Malik quality & best batsmen , and in The bowling they have dangerous Amir ,Hasan Ali who are the dangerous bowlers in the worlds. Whereas Hong Kong is a new & young team , they do not have any experienced & quality players who can able to fight against the strong Pakistan team. Hence According to Team records & team performance Pakistan may be winner of this match.